The Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar


This is one of my favorite nutritional aids that I have used for a number of years to increase my own Wellness Based Lifestyle.  More and more people are utilizing this easily accessible health elixir, and here are just a few of the many benefits that apple cider vinegar offers.  These are the benefits that I have witnessed myself through my own use, and also those that have more scientific backing than many of the claims found on the internet.  I recommend that all my Practice Members take a shot (1.5 oz) of ACV each day.  It can be added to warm water, along with a tablespoon of honey to make it much more palatable.  I usually just take a shot of it from a shot glass, and then chase it down with a glass of water.  One Practice Member adds it to organic grape juice and swears it tastes like red wine (haven't tried it personally though). 
  • Health Benefits Include:
    • Could assist with weight loss
    • Help to decrease the level of acidity in the body (Alkaline)
    • Kills certain bad bacteria in the body
    • Help to improve liver health, decreasing fats in the liver
    • Helps to lower blood sugar levels
    • Lower Cholesterol 
When buying ACV, I suggest getting the type that has the “mother” in it.  This is a natural fungus that eats the sugars present in the apple cider and prevents it from fermenting completely.  So in essence, it is the “mother” that creates the vinegar from the apple cider.  The most popular brand, and the brand that I use, is called Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar.  Because of its growing popularity, this brand of ACV is now available in most grocery stores and all health food stores.

In Wellness and Love,

Dr. Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Naturally Boost Your Immune System

Why Do Spinal Problems Sometime Return After Treatment?

Fun Facts About Our Senses